EPS Software Corp (www.eps-software.com) is currently accepting resumes for a full time Software Project Manager and C#/WPF Developer. The position will be on-site at the EPS Software headquarters in Northwest Houston (Spring), Texas. Primary responsibilities include acting as both a PM and a Developer on a medium sized, multi-year project.
– Minimum of 10+ years of overall software engineering experience
– Expert in Agile Development Methodologies
– Proven PM track record with teams building both Windows and Web Apps
– Knowledge of various PM methodologies and when to use each type of process
– Lean experience a plus
– Kanban experience a plus
– SCRUM experience a plus
– Waterfall experience a plus
– Experience in teaching/leading teams with members who aren’t familiar with the various development processes
– Expert in VS Team System
– Overall knowledge of general .NET Architecture |
– 5+ years delivering successful Microsoft .NET solutions using C#
– MS SQL Server
– Silverlight a plus
– VSTS a plus
– Test Driven Development a plus
– Strong client facing skills
EPS Software Corp provides leading edge software solutions and services for clients worldwide. We employ world-class talent who continuously research, evaluate and use the latest development methodologies, tools and techniques around Microsoft .NET and SQL Server. In addition EPS is the publisher of CODE Magazine (www.codemag.com) – the Leading Independent magazine for .NET Developers and offers training classes for .NET Developers (www.code-training.com) and conversion services for companies looking to upgrade their Visual FoxPro applications to .NET (www.vfpconversion.com).
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical benefits, retirement plan (with generous match), life insurance, long term disability, vacation, sick and holiday pay, casual atmosphere and more.
EPS Software is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org