Wow. It has been 15 years since I started this blog!
It’s kind of cool seeing the areas that stick out:
Productivity, Testing, Evernote… that sounds about right.
- Most popular post: A Good Example of Liskov Substitution Principle (Nov/2010). It’s such an old post, but it still gets many views. The 2nd most popular post doesn’t have even 1/3rd of the views .
- Total Posts: 426
- Average Words Per Post: 342
- Year with the most posts: 2007, with 75. This is post #51 this year, should I look into setting a new record?
- I can think of at least two occasions when I googled something and ended up finding the answer on my blog, having totally forgotten I had already run into the same problem and written about it.
- While I don’t get lots of comments left on the blog itself, countless times somebody mentions one of my posts in conversations. My point: people are “listening”, and that’s why I write and post, regardless as to whether I’m generating tons of views and a buzz or not.
- I still look at zero-based arrays and think “what the heck?”. 🙂